After BBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helene Noelle
Main Character
Former Ciel
Helene Noelle

Total Posts : 7

Character
Job: Librarian
Blood: Pure blood

Return Empty
PostSubject: Return   Return I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:13 pm

With a pop, Helene and suitcases arrived in front of her apartement door, a moment away from comfort. She had just returned from London, where she was wrapping up business with her job-- she neither wanted nor needed the same humdrum life. Not that she was rich, just... well off.

With a halfhearted flick, the door acknowledged her presence and opened, bags levitating themselves into her bedroom where they popped open, ready to be unpacked. The layout wasn't expansive, but she didn't limit her space, either. A small bedroom, a large library-- she tried to add books whenever she could-- a small kitchen, and a nice lookout room over the street, with flowers hanging out.

They were wilting, she noticed, and sprinkled water over the beds. They allowed a fresh smell into her rooms which cheered her up, especially when she was lonely. Which was, well, more often than she would like.

How many times must she relive her mistakes? At least I write to some of my friends, she reassured herself. And I see them several times a week! But..

She hadn't had the courage to write to him yet, after he left. Left her, probably with a horde of girls following, just waiting for him to break up with her.

And yet.. she looked out, brushing hair out of her eyes. Her life was better, she had her own place and possibly a new job-- one she liked. Perhaps it was time to stop looking behind, and notice what-- and who-- was around her.
Back to top Go down
Elise Monticelli
Guest Character
Elise Monticelli

Total Posts : 42

Character
Job: Violin Student

Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return   Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:43 pm

She liked the fragrant flowers from the apartment upstairs, especially when their scent drafted downwards to Elise's apartment window. A couple of days ago, the scent had started to weaken, but upon the fresh arrival of flowery fragrance, Elise knew that she was back.

Sighing, Elise stood up from her perch on the hammock, putting down her violin carefully on top of the blankets. She went over the coffee table in the living room, taking out a single white-blue envelope with a scent to match those that came from the apartment upstairs. The young woman's eyes scanned the name at the back of the envelope to which the wedding invitation was addressed and wished that she didn't have to be the one to give it to her.

How was she to know though, that Helene Noelle was the latest addition of tenants in the apartment building that Elise inherited from her Grandma? Helene was Julian's ex-girlfriend when Elise was 12, and again when she was 17. Hearing of Julian getting back with her months after he and Anne casually said goodbye to each other was a bit preposterous in Elise's opinion, but what was she to do then? And after Julian came back from that London visit...

Elise sighed once again, walking out of her apartment and upstairs to Helene Noelle's apartment door. She loudly knocked on the door three times to make sure that the woman inside will hear it, then slid the invitation underneath the door. Elise then walked back downstairs, eager to forget her sudden woes for a while. But with the fragrance that invaded her room now would make it hard for her.

See you at the wedding, Miss Noelle.
Back to top Go down
Helene Noelle
Main Character
Former Ciel
Helene Noelle

Total Posts : 7

Character
Job: Librarian

Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return   Return I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:15 pm

She lazily kicked her shoes off, trading them for soft, home-spelled slippers. Her flowers-- just small things, really, but they had such a heart for blooming-- had come back nicely. After sleeping a full twelve hours, she was rested, but honestly, she was filthy. Hence her idea for a bubble bath... which had gotten a little out of control.

A few drops of a herbal essence potion into hot, running water was guaranteed to produce mounds of bubbles, but this particular one was powerful, to say the least. Still, she thought, sliding through the thick, lively mass covering the water, it did feel nice. And the best thing about magical bubble baths was that the water stayed hot, the bubbles didn't pop, and--

"Someone is here, someone is here, someone is here!" Her door shouted excitedly.
"Really?" She asked aloud, surprised, and feeling a little excited. "Who is it?"
"Neighbor."
"Oh..."
"It would be polite to greet her."
"Yes, yes, of course..." With a sigh, she toweled herself down and let the water drain the muggle way (instead of vanishing everything with her wand). Her bathroom would smell nice for days.

But, by the time she slipped on a robe and made her way over to the door, no one was there. Well, there was a letter.
Her eyebrows went up, as she asked the question every female would ask. "Interesting... but what shall I wear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return   Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After BBA :: Nice :: L'Appartement: 5th Floor-
Jump to: