After BBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Your Story Arcs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mai
Admin
mai

Total Posts : 49

Character
Job: Less
Blood: Creature

Post Your Story Arcs Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Story Arcs   Post Your Story Arcs I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:29 am

Alright, just follow what Steph did in the 'Plot Suggestion?' thread.

Post in the main plot, any sub-plots you're thinking of, the characters involved in the plot, the extra characters you want to use (with names and descriptions) and around what age the characters will be in that story arc. Yes, we can ever go further into the future.

Refrain from posting mini-plots yet, except for the Jacob-Maria story arc.
Back to top Go down
mai
Admin
mai

Total Posts : 49

Character
Job: Less
Blood: Creature

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Story Arcs   Post Your Story Arcs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:32 am

Hello and hi!

I know I'm supposed to be MIA from roleplaying and all, but!

I finally figured out Julian's story arc, at least for the meantime. It's actually a mini-arc, but it requires time as much as a story arc, I think.

Has anyone heard of the Killer Game? Where at least 6 players form a circle, draw lots (folded papers with 'roles' written on them) and play the game?

There are at least 5 basic roles in the game that I first played during grade school:

-the killer
-the police officer
-the victim
-the doctor
-the judge

and extra others to create suspense and confusion like,

-the reporter
-the lawyer
-the nurse
etc.

The person who draws the killer lot then tries to find the victim among the players, and upon choosing his target, the killer tries to kill the victim by discreetly (so no one else can see) winking at him/her. The target then says, "I'm dead." If the police officer catches the killer winking at someone, or if the killer makes the mistake of winking at the police officer, the killer loses and is caught. The judge passes the sentence, making the killer do something stupid like 'stand in the middle of the volleyball court and dance the hula' or whatever. If not, the killer continues to 'kill' until he gets the victim. If he does, the killer wins.

Well, last year, my college mates played a version of that game, which I thought was a bit of a kick-ass version. I mean, I loved it. It was still a silly little game, but systemized in such a way that the killer wouldn't be winking all over the place.

I wonder if anyone is familiar with it? And I thought the main characters can play the game, like maybe during a birthday celebration or a reunion party?

I wrote down a draft of the game rules for the roleplay part, but I have also thought of a way we can play it in here and in IRC. But first I'd like some feedback on the idea first.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Admin

Total Posts : 18

Character
Job: Executive Assistant
Blood: Muggle

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Story Arcs   Post Your Story Arcs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Haha, sounds pretty funny. I have to say I've never heard of the game, I've heard of 'wink murder' which is similar, There's a detective and a murderer, and the detective leaves the room, everyone closes their eyes and someone picks the murderer. When they open their eyes, and the detective enters the room. The murderer must wink or poke their tongue out at people without letting the detective see. His job is to find out who the murderer is before everyone dies. He only has one guess.

At least, that's my version of the game... Yours sounds a little different. Smile

I have no idea how you would plan to turn it into RPGing but I'd love to hear your ideas... Smile Sounds like it could be fun, if not a little different.
Back to top Go down
http://jacobdaniels.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Story Arcs   Post Your Story Arcs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Story Arcs
Page 1 of 1