After BBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving for Paris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Total Posts : 125

Character
Job: Musician
Blood: Pure blood

Leaving for Paris Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for Paris   Leaving for Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:45 am

"Faye," Julian called out, knocking on his neighbor's door for the third time already. He had been standing in front of her door, waiting for probably the longest time for Elise to finish dressing up. Julian himself was ready, dressed in a black button down shirt and grey cotton twill pants. His shoes made a rhythmic series of taps on the corridor tiles, while his right arm flew up every now and then to check the time.

She was taking too long, especially for someone who's excited for the dinner. He had heard her hurried and muffled answer earlier on, bidding him to please wait for a minute. A minute. More like half an hour had passed since she asked him to do "this little favor".

"Faye?" he called out again, "If I have to break down the door, then I will," he warned casually.
Back to top Go down
http://julianauriole.livejournal.com
Elise Monticelli
Guest Character
Elise Monticelli

Total Posts : 42

Character
Job: Violin Student

Leaving for Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for Paris   Leaving for Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:09 am

Elise smoothened her off-white embroidered mesh strapless dress for the last time, satisfied with the way she looked. She wore light make-up despite attending an evening gathering, wanting to look as natural as she could. Her shoulder length hair were gathered in a loose knot on one side, and she impatiently brushed off a lock or two that clung to her cheek.

She giggled as she heard Julian's warning, taking a peek through the peep hole to see how Julian was doing. My, wasn't he looking handsome tonight. Of course, he was wearing the stuff she bought for him, so it would be thanks to Elise if he was going to get compliments later on.

"I love my door," she called out before finally opening it for Julian. She immediately stepped outside and closed the door again, not wanting Julian to see how messy the whole living room was, filled with various notes, music sheets and bags of dresses that she had pulled out from her crowded closet.

"Shall we?" she asked sweetly, wrapping both arms around Julian's left arm.

Last edited by Elise Monticelli on Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julian Auriole
Main Character
Former Eau
Julian Auriole

Total Posts : 125

Character
Job: Musician

Leaving for Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for Paris   Leaving for Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:18 am

"Of course," Julian replied with a pleased look, his eyes reflecting what he was thinking. Elise looked very pretty to him, and she was very close too, having clung to his arm the way she usually does. He had immediately forgotten how long it took him to wait outside her door, because as far as he was concerned, it was well worth his time.

Julian took her hand and held it steadily before turning on the spot, Apparating both of them outside Maria's doorstep in Paris.
Back to top Go down
http://julianauriole.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

Leaving for Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for Paris   Leaving for Paris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving for Paris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After BBA :: Nice :: L'Appartement: 4th Floor-
Jump to: